- Bridging the gap:
- an investment plan
- for Europe
- The Investment Plan for Europe aims to revive investment in strategic projects around Europe to fuel growth and employment opportunities for a more competitive EU. See at www.eib.org/invest-eu
European Investment Bank
EIB President encourages Deauville Partnership to increase investment in the Middle East and North Africa
In his role as current Chairman of the IFIs engaged in the Deauville Partnership, President Hoyer has highlighted the need to increase support for investment to finance economic and social transformation in the Middle East and North Africa. Infrastructure investment and job creation were named as the key areas in which the Deauville Partnership players can increase their contribution in the region.
- Investing in infrastructure for a growing economy
- Investing in the future of our planet: Our strategy for ...
- Study on the employment impact of EIB infrastructure ...
- FEMIP Trust Fund
- Extending PACEIM to mobilise Mediterranean Diaspora ...
- EIB Climate Strategy
- Complaints Mechanism Activity Report 2014
- Evaluation of EIB financing of Climate Action (mitigation) ...
- La BEI au Sénégal
- The EIB Group in France : the key player in recovery through ...