- Bridging the gap:
- an investment plan
- for Europe
- The Investment Plan for Europe aims to revive investment in strategic projects around Europe to fuel growth and employment opportunities for a more competitive EU. See at www.eib.org/invest-eu
European Investment Bank
The EIB and ING Belgium have signed an agreement under the EIB-European Commission InnovFin Midcap Guarantee programme to increase lending to innovative Belgian companies. The EIB will guarantee up to EUR 150m in this risk-sharing agreement, which aims to foster growth and competitiveness in Europe and offer new loans to midcap customers undertaking research, development and innovation projects.
- Rules relating to the establishment and administration of the ...
- The EIB in Sweden in 2014
- The EIB in Germany in 2014
- SME Report 2014
- Supporting microfinance outside the European Union
- The EIB in Finland in 2014
- The EIB in Slovenia in 2014
- 2014 Report on results of EIB operations outside the EU
- EIB Office of the Chief Compliance Officer Activity Report ...
- Report on results of EIB operations outside the EU - Overview ...